April 15, 2010

Dear Nick

So yesterday (4/14/10) was the 2 year anniversary of my brother Nicks death. I really miss him. Having my daughter here is probably all that kept me from losing my mind yesterday. She did a good job to keep me busy and it kept my mind off of what day it was. She's been doing that a lot....keeping me busy. That's why I haven't posted in a while. I never realized just how hard it would be to do simple things like check my email and post on here once she was born. The last week and half she's been here all I've been interested in is spending time with her and taking care of her. Anyways back to the original subject of this post. I want to post a letter. A letter to my brother. Some people may think its silly but it makes me feel better. Dear Nick, Hey big brother! How are things? How is Aiden? We miss you both so much. The last two years without you have been really hard. Ray has been taking really good care of me though. We got married on Jan 6th. And guess what else? We had a baby! She was born April 5th. We named her SeVynn. She is doing really well. I'm hoping Jessi bring Kolton down to meet her sometime soon. I haven't seen Kolton since before you had to leave but Jessi sends pics and we get to talk to him. He looks just like you. And from the phone calls I've realized he has your attitude as well. I can't wait to see him in person again. Tiff and Mom really miss you too. They just aren't as open with their emotions when it comes to you not being here anymore as I am. I thought I'd have more to say but I don't really feel like I have to tell you all of this because I know your watching over me everyday. So you already know everything I could possibly tell you. I guess things are just easier when I feel like I'm actually talking to you. Well I really miss you and love you. Aiden too. Give him kisses and tell him his Aunt loves him sooooo much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your link on CafeMom.. Stop by and say hello :)

Post a Comment