April 25, 2010

Maybe it was too soon?

So Thursday I started working again. I work 8 hours a day with no breaks and I'm standing the entire time. I worked the last three days and I don't recall ever being in this much pain before in my entire life. Not only that but being away from SeVynn for those 8 hours kills me. I wish I didn't have to go back. I have the next 4 days off before working for 4 days in a row. So the next 4 days I will be spending all my time with SeVynn because of how much I miss her. If my husband had a better job and got more hours I wouldn't go back, but realistically we can't afford for me to not have a job. I just wish I would've been able to wait a little longer then 17 days after having SeVynn to go back to work. And I wish I could have gotten a job that was a little easier then 8 hours of standing with no breaks what so ever. But I have to do whats best for my family. I have to put them first now which unfortunately means I wont always be able to do whats best for me. I'm a little worried about my body being able to handle all of this so soon tho. I really don't think its okay that I'm in as much pain as I'm in. I don't plan on telling my husband just how bad I'm really feeling tho because then he will just feel bad and I don't feel that he has any reason to feel bad. O well. I'm going to get some rest now before SeVynn wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment